Thinking of sprucing up your home with a fresh coat of paint?
Keep these tips in mind:
- Don’t forget to caulk. Caulking will help trim and wall finishes stand out.
- Choose the right brushes. Invest in a good paintbrush. The smaller the brush, the more control you have.
- Use an extension pole. If you have a large surface to paint, an extension pole will come in handy.
- Put your roller in the fridge. Taking an overnight break? Wrap your brush and roller in a plastic shopping bag, secure with a rubber band, and place in the fridge.
- Use a box cutter to remove painter’s tape. Score the place where the tape meets the wall for a clean edge.
These steps will help you achieve a professional-looking paint job all on your own!
Title: 5 Secrets of Professional House Painters
Information brought to you by:
Keller Williams Honolulu
1347 Kapiolani Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814
Office Phone: (808) 596-2888
Mobile Phone: (808) 208-5065